Each of our beautiful free standing glasshouses is designed especially for you and can be made in any colour. The choice is yours – Victorian or contemporary styling, with or without a porch, attractive finials or none at all. We can incorporate different glass widths and roof pitches to mirror or match surrounding buildings as well as a full range of accessories to personalise your perfect greenhouse.
The minimum width for one of our free standing glasshouses is 2m (6.5 feet); the maximum is over 6m (20 feet) wide in a single span.
Griffin’s glasshouses offer these gardener-friendly features:
- The beauty of wood without the maintenance headaches.
- Maximum ventilation so that your plants won’t dry out or suffer the effects of humidity.
- Large covered water storage tanks so that you can store clean soft rainwater inside your glasshouse for watering your plants without shocking the roots at the height of summer.
- Flexible shelving and benching to accommodate changes to your growing schemes.
- Cold frames with lids especially designed not to lift off in high winds.
- Doors designed to fit a wheelbarrow.