We accept that we have a responsibility to keep our impact on the environment to an absolute minimum.
Through our business and manufacturing activities, we act positively to reduce or eliminate waste and pollution by:
- Sourcing our materials through British companies and using local suppliers where possible.
- Reusing and recycling all packaging received from suppliers and, where possible, passing it on to other businesses to use as a resource.
- Recover all packaging on supplied goods to ensure it is reused/recycled/disposed of responsibly.
- Using our raw materials economically.
- Minimising waste generated.
- Addressing environmental responsibilities within the framework of normal work practices, procedures and methods of operation.
- Encouraging clients to use our products and services in an environmentally-sensitive way.
- Designing our products to be sustainable (structurally sound for many decades).
- Using timber sparingly, but when used we always use FSC approved timber.