National Garden Scheme
The National Garden Scheme has selected Griffin Glasshouses as its partner for its first ever collection of greenhouses. Beautifully designed, the NGS greenhouses are perfect for keen gardeners. Not only that, they represent excellent value for money as well as including a 5% donation to the National Garden Scheme.
More and more of our clients are showing and viewing gardens for charity under the National Garden Scheme. The gardening community greatly values this organisation and the tremendous contribution it makes donating more than £2.5 million each year to cancer, nursing and gardening charities.
A number of our customers open their beautiful gardens to the public under the National Garden Scheme. Some have glasshouses older than 20 years and others are more recent clients. Examples are Bolehyde Manor, Wilts; Bramdean House, Hants; Dean House, Kilmeston, Hants; Coton Manor, Northants and Stonehealed Farm, Sussex.
Our National Garden Scheme collection includes 8 designs, priced between £17,600 and £56,500. Each one has beautiful proportions and a traditional interior with hidden fixings, reproducing the appearance of a traditional wooden greenhouse. You can personalise your National Garden Scheme greenhouse with a range of accessories and we can make it in any colour of your choice.
Griffin’s glasshouses offer these gardener-friendly features:
- The beauty of wood without the maintenance headaches.
- Maximum ventilation so that your plants won’t dry out or suffer the effects of humidity.
- Large covered water storage tanks so that you can store clean soft rainwater inside your greenhouse for watering your plants without shocking the roots at the height of summer.
- Flexible shelving and benching to accommodate changes to your growing schemes.
- Cold frames with lids especially designed not to lift off in high winds.
- Doors designed to fit a wheelbarrow.