National Garden Scheme Collection
Sorrel 2.6m x 3.7m
This traditional style greenhouse with a gable door entrance is perfect for the keen gardener who wants to make the most of limited garden space. Sorrel can be made in any colour of your choice and personalised with a range of accessories.
“We could not be happier with our new glasshouse, erected today after FOUR YEARS of problems with planning permission. Griffin coped with our planning issues with good grace and good humour, and the end result is just perfect!” D.O. 2022
Selecting Your National Garden Scheme Greenhouse
Now, with multiple National Garden Scheme greenhouses to pick from, how do you know which one will work for you?
Don’t worry! We’ll discuss all relevant information with you at the outset. Together, we’ll discover the ideal Victorian greenhouse solution.
We will consider the following:
- Garden size
- Distance from fences, so they don’t block the light
- Planning permission
- Positioning the widest part of the greenhouse to face South or placing it against a wall to benefit from the heat
We’ll assist with all these considerations. Let’s help you make the best, long-term decision for your plants.
Why Pick a Griffin National Garden Scheme Greenhouse?
All of our National Garden Scheme greenhouses come with exceptional benefits. Some features you’ll get from no other greenhouse supplier but Griffin:
- A unique internal rainwater collection system
- Enhanced Victorian glazing systems that are unique to Griffin
- We offer expert advice to help you make the right decisions and investments
- Your choice of benches with galvanized steel mesh or aluminium sheet with hydroleca clay beads
- Custom designs
What Will My National Garden Scheme Greenhouse Cost?
National Garden Scheme greenhouses have set designs and set prices for all customers in Mainland England and Wales. When you order a glasshouse for these areas, we will donate 5% of the list price to the National Garden Scheme.
For any location outside Mainland England and Wales, you can request a quote. The delivery address will determine the final cost.
Our National Garden Scheme prices refer to the glazed structures only. We can provide you with a quote for additional accessories, and can usually recommend local builders to carry out the brick bases and building work.
To request our standard pricing, or request a custom quote, please contact us.
Griffin’s Glasshouses offer these gardener-friendly features:
- The beauty of wood without the maintenance.
- Maximum ventilation so your plants won’t dry out or suffer the effects of humidity.
- Large covered water storage tanks to store clean soft rainwater inside your greenhouse. You can water your plants without shocking the roots at the height of summer.
- Flexible shelving and benching to accommodate changes to your growing schemes.
- Cold frames with lids especially designed not to lift off in high winds.
- Doors designed so a wheelbarrow will easily pass through.