Griffin Glasshouses acknowledges the importance of protecting your personal data, the processing of which is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
1. What personal data is collected and how?
Griffin Glasshouses collects only basic personal data including name, address, email address and telephone numbers. We collect data when you complete the contact form on our website or contact us by email, telephone or face-to-face (for example at RHS Chelsea or Hampton Court shows).
2. Who are we?
Griffin Glasshouses is the data controller, which means that it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To respond to your enquiry;
• To keep in touch with you;
• To provide products and services;
• To collect payment for products and services;
• To maintain our own accounts and records.
Griffin Glasshouses complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
We process your personal data only for the purposes for which you have provided consent.
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be used to communicate with you about Griffin Glasshouses’ products and services. We use Paskett PR to send out our email newsletter and Paskett PR only uses your data for this purpose. Neither Griffin Glasshouses nor Paskett PR will share your data with anybody else without your consent.
6. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
• The right to request that Griffin Glasshouses corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Griffin Glasshouses to retain such data;
• The right to withdraw your consent at any time;
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
7. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact Griffin Glasshouses using the contact details at the bottom of this page.