National Garden Scheme Collection
Lavender 3.6m x 6.5m
Both wider and longer than Rosemary, Lavender provides more space for the keen gardener, offering a greater variety of internal layout options, perfect for year-round growing. Lavender can be made in any colour of your choice and personalised with a range of accessories.
Beautifully designed for keen gardeners, the National Garden Scheme collection represents excellent value for money and includes a 5% donation to the National Garden Scheme. Griffin’s glasshouses offer these gardener-friendly features:
- The beauty of wood without the maintenance headaches.
- Maximum ventilation so that your plants won’t dry out or suffer the effects of humidity.
- Large covered water storage tanks so that you can store clean soft rainwater inside your greenhouse for watering your plants without shocking the roots at the height of summer.
- Flexible shelving and benching to accommodate changes to your growing schemes.
- Cold frames with lids especially designed not to lift off in high winds.
- Doors designed to fit a wheelbarrow.